How I will be doing commissions in the future

 Hello

Sorry about not posting much that will hopefully be changing soon. I have recently been doing so commissions and they have been super fun :). I don't think they are priced too high as it's just a short story kind of deal so I'd be happy to know if any of you wanted one.

As far as pricing goes 

For a single captions (Like what i have so many examples of on this blog) it will be **$5**

    This might be discounted if you by multiple but it would depend on who you are and how many you will be getting


For multi part captions (see the Slime Suit Series for an example) it will be **$15** this will be from 1-3 captions depending on the idea you have, or the one I make for the picture and basic theme you send me.


_____________________________________________________________________________________

So how will you contact me for commissions 

Easy- Email me @ TheEgyptianHorus@gmail,com or Pride#6666 @ Discord (my Friend settings may not allow it just Leave a comment on this post and i will turn them back on)

I hope these are agreeable terms and I may see about making a Patron with monthly rewards if this goes smoothly and there is a ton of interest



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts